Heart network: AA
29 April 2019, 00:01
The AA on Heart, April- May 2019
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The AA’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 29/04/19 to 02/06/19 on Heart (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the competition an Entrant must go to heart.co.uk and select the weekend getaway destination they’d like to win on the map of the UK.
• An entrant must also enter their details.
• Online entry will open at 00:01 on 29/04/19 and close at 23:59 on 02/06/19.
• 1 x winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries taken from 29/04/19 at 00:01 to 19/05/19 at 23:59 & will be contacted by telephone and/or email.
• 1 x winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries taken from 20/05/19 at 00:01 to 02/06/19 at 23:59 & will be contacted by telephone and/or email.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
• Entrants must have a valid driving license.
• Entrants will need to be vehicle owners.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
2x winners will win:
• An AA membership for 12 months
• A weekend family break.
• Both prizes are non-transferrable and non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
• The winner will win a year’s free AA Membership and includes the following products at a Personal cover level: Roadside Assistance, National Recovery, Onward Travel and At Home. The value of this element of the prize is £145.
• The winner will also be able to choose which family break they’d like to go on upon entering the competition.
• The winner will have the choice of going to the Lake District, Cornwall, Snowdonia or the Galloway Forest.
• The Lake District prize is for 2 Adults and 2 Children. It includes 3 nights’ accommodation in the Hobbit Hole at The Quiet Suite with an en-suite bathroom.
• The Cornwall prize is for 2 Adults and 2 Children. It includes 3 nights accommodation n the Glamping Geodome at Ekopod with an en-suite bathroom.
• The Snowdonia prize is for 2 Adults and 2 Children. It includes 2-nights’ accommodation in a Treehouse at Living Room Treehouse with an en-suite bathroom.
• The Galloway Forrest prize is for 2 Adults and 2 Children. It includes 3-nights’ accommodation in a lodge at The Waterhouse with an en-suite bathroom.
• Due to the nature of the locations, travel will be provided in the form of a petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 500 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 250 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
• Stay in each location is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
• Groceries will be provided in the form of 1 x £100.00 Tesco gift card, redeemable at any UK Tesco store. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash/credit and are non-refundable. The card and balance will expire five years from purchase or last use. Gift cards are valuable and should be treated like cash. If lost, they cannot be replaced.
• All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
• Global reserves the right to substitute the prizes with another prize at its absolute discretion.