heart network: Air France
10 October 2018, 17:09 | Updated: 15 October 2018, 10:20
Air France Destination across the Heart Network October 2018
41. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Air France Destinations’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 12/10/2018 to 19/10/2018 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
42. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
1. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.heart.co.uk/london/win/ answer a question and register their details.
2. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 15th October 2018 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 21st October 2018.
3. A winner will be randomly selected from all correct eligible entries for that week’s prize
4. Global will notify the winner within 14 working days of the competition close date.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
6. Entry is restricted to UK residents only and only one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. A return pair of XXX class flight tickets with Air France can be won to
8. Each winner will also receive £1,000 Spending Money in the form of a cheque dispatched in the post.
9. Once winner has coordinated with Global and confirmed the personal credentials required, they xxx
10. Please allow up to 28 working days for receipt of the cheque.
11. Flight tickets include taxes.
12. Flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
13. Please be prepared to look at several dates in case the allocation us already used up on your preferred dates
14. Pair of Boarding flight tickets are valid for Economy class only.
15. Flight Route is via. Xxx
16. Travel Restrictions TBC
17. Terms & Conditions dates are non-negotiable, and extension of date deadline is not permitted.
18. Change of destination is not permitted.
19. Passengers must travel together.
20. Change of companion, names, travel dates or any other flight credential can not be amended once tickets have been issued.
21. Seating may be allocated or selected at time of booking, seating with companion will depend on the availability of the booking class at time of booking. Seating and Check-In time cannot be guaranteed.
22. Global and Air France do not accept responsibility for missed flights, your flight will be void or cancelled in this scenario.
23. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
24. Income taxes, (If Any) paid on the value of this prize, or any other applicable subchargers, shall be responsibility of the winner, parent, or legal guardian.
25. Flight Prize is strictly operated by Air France only.
26. Flights are subject to availability at the discretion of Air France
27. Winning tickets are excluded from the Flying Blue programme. Winners who are members of this programme, including those who accompany them, may not accrue Miles from the Heart Network Destinations Promotion with Air France Eve.
28. Global does not accept responsibility for flight delays. Please also see: https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ - Additional terms relating specifically to Holiday Prizes
29. Prize does not include any form of accommodation, travel insurance or spending money.
30. On acceptance of the prize on-air, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the above Terms & Conditions.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.