On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden 6:30am - 10am
15 November 2019, 00:01
Apple Music – Digital Competition – November 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Apple Music’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 15th November 2019 to 17th November 2019 on Heart (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
DETAILS OF THE COMPETITION:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details and complete the quiz questions correctly to enter for the chance to win.
4. Competition entry opens at 00.01 on 15th November 2019 and close at 23:59 on 17th November 2019.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries as the Competition Winner.
6. The Winner will be contacted by a Global representative via the contact details supplied at the point of entry within 28 days and will be notified of their win.
7. All Entrants must be aged 18 or over and a UK or Isle of Man resident.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The Winner will be awarded:
- Return flights for 4 people to Milan
- Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 2 Nights accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel
- Breakfast for 4 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Travel insurance
- £300 cash in the form of a cheque
10. Prize terms and conditions:
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes bank holidays, Valentine’s day/weekend and school holiday periods, specifically the Christmas holidays, summer holidays, spring and autumn half terms and Easter in both the UK and Italy.
- Prize includes return economy flights, all flight taxes and surcharges as well as one piece of checked baggage per two people. Subject to availability, departure airport used will be the winners nearest international airport that operates direct flights to Milan. Please note, this may not be your closest airport. If you don’t hold a UK passport you may need a visa for this destination, and this should be arranged with the appropriate embassy. Although please note the cost of a visa of this kind isn’t included in your prize.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- You will be staying in a 4* hotel, sharing either a quadruple room or 2 double rooms with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. If you would prefer 2 twin rooms, we will do what we can to secure this for you, but it cannot be guaranteed. Your prize stay also includes funds to pay tourism tax that is payable locally to the hotel when you check-out.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- Prizes are non-negotiable and non-transferable.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.