Heart network: Arla
19 February 2018, 00:01
Skyr on the Heart Network February/March 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at www.heart.co.uk (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Skyr’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 19.02.18 to 11.03.18 on the Heart network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk, register their details and answer the competition question.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 19.02.18 and close at 23:59 on 11.03.18.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries and notified by phone.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will win a trip to Iceland including:
▪ Return flights for two adults and two children to Reykjavík, Iceland
▪ Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
▪ 2 Nights accommodation at a 4 star centrally located hotel
▪ Breakfast for two adults and two children in the hotel restaurant each morning
▪ Blue Lagoon experience for two adults and two children. Includes:
o Return transfers and entrance to The Blue Lagoon
o Silica Mud Mask each
o Use of towels
o One drink each
▪ Travel insurance
Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays (both UK and Iceland).
Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and one piece of checked baggage per two people.
Children must be aged 11 years or younger at the time of travel.
Transfers are not private and may be shared with other passengers.
Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults and two children sharing a family room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
Blue Lagoon experience is subject to availability at the time of booking. Opening times vary from season to season, these will be confirmed to the winner at the time of booking. Includes: return transfers form the winners hotel, entrance to Blue Lagoon for two adults and two children, a silica mud mask per person, use of a towel per person and one drink per person. Winners choice of drink is dependent on availability and offers of the day and is eligible at either the Blue Café or Lagoon Bar only.
Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.