Heart network: BT Broadband Breakfast and Evening
26 February 2019, 12:23 | Updated: 18 March 2019, 06:33
TBT Broadband Promotion on Heart – March 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘BT Broadband Promotion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 06/03/2019 to 14/03/2019 on Heart.co.uk (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to Heart.co.uk and register their details and select one of five prize options that they want to win They will also need to register a member of their household who they want to play with them and select the prize they wish to win from the list of prize options. Entrants must have the permission of the their nominee to submit their details . Online entry will open at 00:01 on 06/03/2019 and close at 19:00 on Thursday 14th March. Each day from Monday to Thursday a daily winner will be selected at random between 1800 and 1900.
4. The entrant will be brought to air to play each day. When entrant one nominates their guest and leaves their own details Global will get in touch with entrant one via telephone. Entrant one will then need to contact their friend/ member of their household to get permission for Global to call them following the initial call. Once Global get permission to call their nominated person, Global will call them.The Entrants selected each day will be contacted via telephone between 6-8pm. Entrants will be called twice via telephone; if the Entrant fails to answer the calls from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. The producers’ decision is final. Once on-air, the presenters will ask both Entrants a general knowledge question. If the Entrant answers correctly, they will win the other Entrant their chosen prize. Player 1 is therefore answering a question to win player two their prize, and player 2 is answering a question to win player 1 their prize.
6. The winner is determined on-air by answering the general knowledge question correctly. Both Entrants can win if they both answer their question correctly. The producer’s decision is final. Global will be in touch with the Entrant if they are successful with further details of their prize within the following 7 working days.
7. Entrants must be a UK resident and aged 11 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
9. Each Entrant may select one of the following prizes that they wish to win:
Apple MacBook Air 2018 13 Inch i5 8GB 256GB
Sim Free iPhone XS Max 512GB Mobile Phone
Apple iPad Pro 2018 12.9 In Wi-Fi Cellular 512GB
Samsung 65 Inch 4K UHD Curved Smart TV with HDR and Google Home Max
Sony Bravia 43 Inch Smart 4K Ultra HD TV with HDR, Xbox One X 1TB console & Battlefield V bundle, Astro A50 Wireless Xbox One Headset and official Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller.
10. Should products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative product of equal of greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
11. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
12. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.