Heart network: Cadbury Roses
29 September 2018, 00:01 | Updated: 17 October 2018, 09:47
Cadbury Roses on Heart Network, September - October 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘[Cadbury Roses]’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 29th September 2018 to 16th October 2018 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk, register their details and nominate someone they would like to say thank you to and why in 300 characters or less.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01am on 29th September 2018 and close at 09:30am on 16th October 2018
5. Winning entries will be selected by the Heart judges based on the most relevant submissions. We are looking for positive life affirming stories that make us feel good.
6. Each week, 50 entries will be selected at random as per the below schedule. From this list of 50 entries, Heart will pick one winner and two runner-up’s based on the above criteria.
7. In the event that none of the 50 entries meet the criteria, another 50 entries will be drawn at random. This process will repeat until a winner is found.
8. The judges’ decision is final.
9. Winners and runners up will be selected as per the below schedule:
- 50 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 00:01 on 29/09/2018 to 09:30 on 01/10/2018. Winner 1 and 2x runners-up will then be selected as per the judging criteria.
- 50 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 00:01 on 29/09/2018 to 09:30 on 08/10/2018. Winner 2 and 2x runners-up will then be selected as per the judging criteria.
- 50 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 00:01 on 29/09/2018 to 09:30 on 16/10/2018. Winner 3 and 2x runners-up will then be selected as per the judging criteria.
10. Each winner will be bought to air and awarded their prize. The winning moment may be pre-recorded ahead of being played out on air. Winners will be contacted as follows:
- Winner 1 will be contacted between 01/10/2018 and 04/10/18 and brought to air to be awarded the prize.
- Winner 2 will be contacted between 08/10/2018 and 12/10/18 and brought to air to be awarded the prize.
- Winner 3 will be contacted between 16/10/2018 and 19/10/18 and brought to air to be awarded the prize.
11. If the winner fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the winner will not be brought to air but will be name checked instead.
12. The winner must be contactable and respond within 28 days of being notified they have won the competition. If we cannot contact the winner after the 28 days, we will select a new winner at random from the previously mentioned pool of 50 from their relevant burst in mentioned in point 5 and award them the prize off air.
13. Entries will not be considered eligible if they are deemed as rude, offensive, illegal or condoning dangerous behavior.
14. Entrants can only win one prize across the competition.
15. Each winner and runner up entry may be featured in a 60 second Advertisement that will be played out across the Heart Network. Winners, Runner ups and any other persons referenced within the entries will be referenced by first name only in the advertisement.
16. By submitting your entry (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such entry; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station, Global Radio, a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free license in the copyright and all other rights in and to the entry including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the entry, so that the Radio Station (and Global Radio) shall be entitled to use the entry in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station (and Global Radio) and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
17. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
18. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
19. Three winners in total will each win a prize package for two up to the value of £1,000. The prize will be based on the winner’s nomination of thanks. No alternatives can be provided.
20. Six runner-up entrants in total will each receive a Cadbury Hamper for having their thank you featured in the advertisement. These will be sent via Global by First Class and tracked.
21. The Cadbury Hampers will contain the following:
22. 1x Roses Tub (660g), 1x Roses Flower, 1x Roses Carton (290g), 1 x Roses Carton (69g) 2 x Cadbury Dairy Milk Bar (360g)
23. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute