Heart network: Confused 5K Road Trip
30 October 2017, 00:01 | Updated: 5 December 2017, 16:36
The Confused.com £5K Road Trip
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘The Confused.com £5K Road Trip’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on the Heart Network from Saturday 4th November 2017 until Saturday 2nd December or until an entrant has won the £5,000 jackpot prize – whichever happens first.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to the Heart Network Saturday Breakfast Show from 6am-10am.
4. Listeners will be invited to text in for their chance to play The Confused.com £5K Road Trip. Listeners must send a text message with the keyword specified on air, to the text message number specified on air (the “Text Message Line”).
5. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6. Each week, one entrant will be chosen at random and brought to air between 6am -10am on Saturday mornings commencing Saturday 4th November and running weekly until Saturday 2nd December or until an entrant has won the £5,000 jackpot prize – whichever happens first.
7. Entrants will be given a 30 second limit to answer as many questions as they can (there will be a maximum of 5 questions). For each question they answer correctly, the entrant will win £100. If the entrant answers all 5 questions correctly, they will win the £5,000 prize. The entrant can pass on questions and go back to them at the end if the time limit allows.
7. The producer’s decision is final in all cases.
8. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
10. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. The cash amount to be won each week will vary dependant on the number of correct answers given within the 30 second time limit. For each question they answer correctly, the entrant will win £100. If the entrant answers all 5 questions correctly, they will win the £5,000 prize.
13. All winners will receive their winning cash amount won in the form of a cheque. Cheques can take up to 28 days to arrive after the date of winning.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.