Heart network: Confused Christmas
24 December 2018, 00:01
Confused.com on Heart, December 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Confused.com’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 24/12/18 to 28/12/18 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01 on 24/12/18 on and closes at 10.00 on 28/12/18.
4. Entrants must play the confused.com Christmas driving game online to enter.
5. From all eligible entries, 1 winner will be picked at random on Friday 28th December.
6. The winner will then be called to let them know that they have won on Friday 28th December.
7. The Winner will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the Winner fails to answer the call from Global or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant will be selected.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. 1 x winner will win £3,000 the payment of which will be via a cheque (made payable to the winner only) sent to the winner within 30 working days of winning.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.