Heart network: Dreams Valentines
1 February 2018, 13:21
Dreams – Valentine’s on Heart Network, February 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Dreams – Valentine’s’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 07.02.18 to 13.02.18 on Heart (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk, and tell us about a Valentine’s day fail with their partner/ time they have been in the dog house for not being romantic.
4. They must submit their answer in the provided text box and register their details in 300 characters or under.
5. Entry will open at 00.01 on Tuesday 7th February and close at 13.00 on Tuesday 13th February.
6. To make a valid entry, entrants must answer the question provided. The winning entry will be chosen on Tuesday 13th February, and brought to air on Wednesday 14th February.
7. We will be contacting the winning entry post 13:00pm on Tuesday 13th February. If the winner is unable to take the call, or be available to accept their prize on-air on Wednesday 14th they will forfeit their prize, and it will be offered to the runner-up.
8. Heart radio’s representatives will select the winning entry based on how funny, relatable and suitable for the Heart’s audience it is. Heart’s decision is final.
9. Global reserve the right to reject any entry if they deem it inappropriate for the Heart audience.
10. The winner/s will be contacted by a Global Radio representative via the contact details supplied at the point of entry.
11. Entries may be read out on air and the winner will be brought to air to speak about their submitted story.
12. Entrants must be available to be contacted on the phone and be taken to air to receive their prize.
13. All Entrants selected as winners may be required to talk to the presenters and a call may be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant will be selected.
14. Finalists may be required to take part in publicity and by entering this competition you agree that the radio station and Dreams may use your name, likeness, photo, voice and hometown details for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
15. Winners may be filmed and recorded while receiving all or part of their prize. You hereby grant a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, non- exclusive licence to Global Radio to use, reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute, publish the film or audio and to distribute and/or broadcast such film or audio in whole or in part in all media and in all formats (including transmission by way of analogue transmission, digital audio broadcasting, internet, satellite, television, film, cable or telephony) and to sub-license any other persons to do so, in each case for such purposes as Global Radio may in its reasonable discretion determine.
16. Entrants must be aged 18 years old or over.
17. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
18. If you are selected as a winner once, you will not be eligible to win again.
19. One winner will win a new bed and mattress supplied by Dreams Beds. This will be the Deacon Bedframe, and Therapur mattress.
20. They will also win a trip to Paris. This includes return flights for two people to Paris, return private transfer from the airport to the hotel, overnight accommodation at a 4* centrally located hotel, insurance, and Champagne tasting for two people.
21. The winner will be notified of their prize on Wednesday 14th February.
22. The prize will be non-negotiable and non-transferable. No alternatives will be offered.