Heart network: Halfords
4 May 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 24 May 2019, 11:21
Halfords | Heart Network | June 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Halfords’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Saturday 25th May – Friday 28th June 2019 on Heart (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
DETAILS OF THE COMPETITION:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 17:00 on Saturday 25th May and close at 10:00 on Friday 28th June 2019
4. Entrants will have to answer a multiple-choice question correctly to enter the competition.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries. The winner will be contacted via a phone call after the competition has closed and the winner has been selected.
6. The entrant selected will be brought to air on Saturday 29th June 2019 and will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated, and another entrant will be selected at random.
7. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
9. The prize package consists of the following:
- Return travel for 2 adults and 2 children to location of winners choice:
- The Broads National Park, The New Forest National Park, Snowdonia, The Brecon Beacons,The Lake District, Devon, The Peak District National Park, Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National, North York Moors National Park.
- 2 Nights accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel.
- Breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children in the hotel restaurant each morning.
- All day bike hire for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Traditional picnic for 2 adults and 2 children delivered to hotel.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS:
10. Stay Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
11. Due to the nature of the location, travel will be provided in the form of petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 300 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 150 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
12. Hotel is classed as a 4-Star and is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a family room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
13. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.