Heart network: Jet2holidays Malta
8 October 2018, 00:01
‘Destination Discovery’ Malta on Heart Network October 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Destination Discovery’ Malta radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 8th Oc tober 2018 to Monday 15th October 2018 on The Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
- Entrants to the competition must be residents of the UK, The Channel Islands or the Isle of Man and must be aged 18 years or over. Employees and officers of Jet2holidays Limited ("Jet2holidays"), Jet2.com Limited, Dart Group Plc, Fowler Welch Limited or any companies within the same group or any organisation professionally involved with the Competition (or in each case, their close relatives) are not eligible to enter.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the competition the entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 8th October 2018 and close at 06:00 on Monday 15th October 2018.
- Entrants will have to answer a multiple-choice question correctly to enter the competition.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries. The winner will be contacted via a phone call after the competition has closed and the winner has been selected.
- The entrant selected will be brought to air on the 15th October and will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated, and another entrant will be selected at random.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over & hold a valid UK passport valid with at least 6 months to run before the expiry date.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize winner will win an all-inclusive 7-night holiday at the 4-star rated db Seabank Resort & Spa, Mellieha Bay, Malta. The prize includes a family room for four (2 adults and up to 2 children up to the age of 11 years on the date of return). Return flights are included. Please note, UK airports are limited to Birmingham, London Stansted, East Midlands, Manchester, Leeds Bradford, Glasgow International.
- The prize holiday must be booked by 3rd December 2018 and taken between the following dates: 30th March 2019 – 30th April 2019. This prize is subject to the Holiday Prize Terms and Conditions.
Holiday Prize Terms and Conditions
- The prize and dates are subject to flight and hotel availability at the time of request and may only be taken during the timeframes specified in the individual prize terms. Please note, prize flights are limited on the flights operated by Jet2.com and may be unavailable even if there is general availability on a particular flight.
- The prize is subject to the Jet2holidays and Jet2.com general terms and conditions which can be found at www.jet2holidays.com/terms-and conditions and www.jet2.com/terms respectively.
- Jet2holidays reserves the right (but shall be under no obligation) to offer alternative dates/destinations of equal or greater value.
- The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Any optional purchases or supplements are subject to the standard Jet2holidays or Jet2.com terms and conditions. Any changes to the prize, cancellations or fees payable are subject to the standard Jet2holidays or Jet2.com terms and conditions. The prize duration cannot be extended, and the hotel and/or room type will not be changed by the winner. Any additional passengers booked will be charged at normal rates for additional flights and rooms.
- Jet2holidays reserves the right to amend or cancel the flights or holiday for administrative reasons without prior notice. Please note that the Jet2.com flight schedules are not guaranteed. Flights to certain destinations are only available on certain days.
- This prize includes 1 free item of checked baggage per person up to 22kg and airport transfers to and from the hotel. Transfers to and from the airport in the UK are not included.
- All optional flight/board/accommodation supplements are extra and must be paid for by the winner at the time of booking for all the travelling party.
- Travel insurance is not provided by Jet2holidays. Winners are advised to take out their own insurance.
- All passengers must have a valid passport to travel and must meet all relevant visa and/or other entry requirements.
- Jet2holidays will not be liable for any cancellations or changes to the prize draw or the prizes, or for any loss or damage. Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit the liability of Jet2holidays in relation to personal injury or death caused by Jet2holidays negligence or for fraud.
- These terms are subject to English Law and by submitting an entry, Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
- Jet2holidays may in its absolute discretion change these Holiday Prize Terms and Conditions without notice at any time.
- Global is the promoter of this Competition.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.