Heart network: Late Late Show
17 June 2019, 14:36 | Updated: 19 June 2019, 13:06
THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH JAMES CORDEN TICKET COMPETITION on Heart Breakfast, JUNE 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘THE LATE LATE SHOW TICKET COMPETITION’ (the “Competition") which will run from 18th to 20th June 2019 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message to the text number given out on air (the “Text Message Line”) along with the keyword given on air and answer to the question given on air.
4. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6. Entrant(s) will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries.
7. All Entrants selected will be required to talk to the presenter(s) on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
8. To win, the entrant has to guess who is singing in the Carpool Karaoke clip
9. A Heart producer will make the final decision on whether a question is correct or incorrect.
10. If the correct answer is not given, another entrant will be chosen at random from all the entries in the competition round.
11. Only one entry per mobile number per day.
12. The winner must be 18 or older.
13. The winner must be able to make their own way to London to Central Hall Westminster, Storey's Gate, SW1H 9NH for the time of filming (details below). No transport is provided.
14. Two tickets to the Late Late Show with James Corden.
15. IN ORDER TO COLLECT YOUR TICKETS APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A FORM OF PHOTOGRAPHIC ID.
16. Audience arrivals begin at the following times:
TUESDAY 19TH JUNE
Doors open 1pm – 2.15pm: Last arrival for guaranteed entry must be 2.15pm.
WEDNESDAY 19TH JUNE
Doors open 2:30pm – 3.45pm: Last arrival for guaranteed entry must be 3.45pm.
THURSDAY 20TH JUNE
Doors open 2pm – 3.15pm: Last arrival for guaranteed entry must be 3.15pm.
1. The show will be filmed at Central Hall Westminster, Storey's Gate, SW1H 9NH. Your guest entrance point is located on Tothill Street, SW1H 9LH - market on the map where they will be met by our arrivals team.
2. Tea, cake and drinks will be held in the Aldersgate room and there will be toilet facilities which we encourage you to use prior to the show. There is no cloakroom at the venue, but hopefully the sun will be out! Audience will be asked not to take their phones out or take any photos whilst on set.
3. Please note there is a NO LARGE BAG policy for all audience entering the building. Each guest may have a small clutch bag - no rucksacks, large bags or suitcases. Due to security requirements, we cannot allow any large bags belonging to audience into the venue.
4. If you are passing on tickets to other guests in your party, please also relay bag and ID information to them. In order to collect your tickets applicants must have a form of photographic ID.
19. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.