Heart network: Marks and Spencer Oct19
18 November 2019, 10:40
Heart M&S Terms and Conditions
M&S Go Jumpers on Heart – November/December 2019
2. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to M&S Go Jumpers radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 18.11.19 to 15.12.19 on Heart (the “Radio Station”).
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
4. DETAILS OF THE COMPETITION
5. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01 on 18/11/19 and close 23.59 15/12/19.
6. Entrants must upload a video/boomerang showing us their own shoulder roll dance move. There will be a video and gallery on the page showing examples of how it’s done.
7. Once the competition has closed, 4 x winners will be picked at random from all suitable entries.*
8. If any submitted entry is deemed to be rude, offensive, illegal, condoning dangerous behaviour or not deemed appropriate for Heart’s Feel Good family audience, it will be excluded from the competition.
9. The winners will be contacted via phone or email on the contact details supplied at the point of entry within 28 days of the competition closing.
10. By submitting your entry to the Heart / M&S competition you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such video or image; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the video or image (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party. Images must be 12mb or less.
11. Entrants acknowledge that their entry may be used on Heart and/or M&S channels including websites, competition pages, social channels during the competition or at a future date. The winners may be contacted via the contact details provided to discuss this.
13. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
14. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
16. 4 x winners will each win £2000 worth of M&S Vouchers.
17. PRIZE SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Gift cards and e-gift cards can be redeemed at M&S stores in the United Kingdom, ROI and the Channel Islands (including outlet, railway, motorway and airport stores, but excluding Jersey, BP connect stores and M&S Opticians locations) and online at marksandspencer.com.
They may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the amount on the card, on payment of the difference.
Cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for M&S Bank services, products or outstanding card balances, made to measure shirts, personalised cards, Lunch to Go, M&S Energy or to buy another gift card or e-gift card.
A maximum of five gift cards or e-gift cards/voucher codes (or a combination of) can be redeemed in any one transaction online.
If any item purchased with a gift card or e-gift card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card / e-gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction. If spent in store, the remaining balance is shown on your printed till receipt.
Period of validity
Gift cards and e-gift cards are valid for the period which is the later of 24 months from: the date of issue, orthe date of the last transaction (transactions include balance enquiries). Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
Balance enquiries can be obtained online or by calling 0333 014 8777 for the UK and Channel Islands (local rates apply) or 1890 719380 for ROI (mobile rates may vary).
Should be treated as cash; they are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards. M&S will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
Gift cards purchased in ROI and Channel Islands
Gift cards purchased in the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands can be used in UK stores. Where necessary, our systems will convert Euro card balances to Sterling using a regularly updated exchange rate.
Cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
Under the Regulations, (as outlined above), if you are contracting with us as a consumer online or by phone, you have the right to cancel all or part of your order for either a gift card or an e-gift card at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you place your order, provided none of the balance has been spent. Further details are set out above. Please note that if you cancel a gift card you will not be required to return the physical gift card to M&S.
Changes to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions
M&S reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards and e-gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.