Heart network: Meerkat Movies
16 March 2018, 00:01
Heart's Meerkat Movies on Heart Network, March 2018
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the " Competition Terms and Conditions") of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to "Meerkat Movies' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from 16.03.18 to 29.03.18 on Heart Network (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details and answer a question. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 16.03.18 and close at 23:59 on 29.03.18 .
4. A winner will be selected at random after the closing date from all eligible correct entries and the winner will be notified by phone or email.
5. Entrant must be 18 or over
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
A fantastic weekend in the capital to explore London's famous movie sets!
7. Return train travel for two adults and two children to London
8. Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
9. 2 nights' accommodation at the 4-star centrally located hotel
10. Breakfast for two adults and two children in the hotel restaurant each morning
11. British movie tour of London for two adults and two children. Includes:
11.1. Professional guide and driver
11.2. Find out how Kermit the frog breaks into the Tower of London
11.3. See where Nanny McPhee uses her magic
11.4. Drive past Cruela de Vil's fashion HQ in 101 Dalmatians
11.5. Visit the park that the BFG flies over
12. Entrance to the British Film museum for two adults and two children
13. Three course meal for two adults and two children at Planet Hollywood
1. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, and Bank Holidays.
2. Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
3. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
4. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults and two children sharing a family room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
5. British movie tour of London is subject to availability at the time of booking and will last approximately 3 hours.
6. Tickets to the British film museum are subject to availability and include entrance to the museum and exhibition. Exhibitions are subject to change.
7. Dinner is based on two adults and two children enjoying a 3-course meal from the a la carte menu including soft drinks, mineral water and coffee.
8. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.