Heart network: National Lottery Good Causes
8 October 2018, 00:01 | Updated: 29 October 2018, 09:09
‘‘The National Lottery Good Causes – Week 4 & 5’ on the Heart Network, October 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/(the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘The National Lottery Good Causes – Week 2’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 29/10/18 to 12/11/18 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must, during the Competition Period, go online to The National Lottery competition page on Heart.co.uk, register their details (including full name, telephone number and address) and answer a multiple-choice question.
4. Competition entry opens at 09:01am on 29/10/18 and closes at 09:00am on 12/11/18 (“Competition Period”).
5. One winner will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries.
6. The Entrant who submitted the winning entry will be contacted by a Global Radio representative via the contact details supplied at the point of entry.
7. All Entrants must be aged 18 or over and a UK or Isle of Man resident.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The Competition Prize will be fulfilled by prize agency NDL.
10. Prize details:
• Return travel for two adults and two children to Lulworth
• 3 Nights accommodation in a 2 bedroom cottage near the Jurassic Coast
• 1x Breakfast hamper
• Dinner at a restaurant of the winner’s choice for two adults and two children
• Entrance into the Lulworth Castle, Lawns and Chapels for two adults and two children
11. Prize Terms & Conditions:
• Prize is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays
• Due to the nature of the location, travel will be provided in the form of a petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 400 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 200 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
• Accommodation will be based on two adults and two children sharing a two bedroom self catering cottage.
• Breakfast hamper will be provided for use in the cottage. Contents may vary.
• Dinner will be based on two adults and two children enjoying a two course meal from the a la carte menu including soft drinks. Excludes alcoholic beverages. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking. Excludes Michelin starred restaurants.
• Entrance into Lulworth Castle and grounds is subject to availability. Opening times vary throughout the year. Children must be aged 4-15 years old.
• All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
12. The Competition is run by the Radio Station and not by Camelot UK Lotteries Limited of Tolpits Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 9RN (“Camelot”).
13. By entering the Competition, Entrants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Radio Station and not to Camelot. Accordingly, Entrants hereby release Camelot and its affiliates from any liability in relation the Competition.
14. Entries not complying with these Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
15. All personal data provided to Global during entry or otherwise in relation to the Competition, will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “DPA”). Personal data will be held and used by Global for the purposes set out in these Specific Rules.
16. Global reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition (including changing these Specific Rules) if, in its sole discretion, the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
17. In the event of any inconsistency between these Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions, these Specific Rules prevail.