Heart network: Pampers
30 November 2018, 00:01
Pampers on Heart & Smooth, November- December 2018
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ and https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Pampers’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 30.11.18 to 16.12.18 on both the Heart Network & Smooth Network (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk or www.smoothradio.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 30/11/18 on and closes at 23.59 on 16/12/18.
• As their entry to the competition, an entrant must register their details on the form provided and share their #ThankYouMidwife story. It must contain the reason for nominating their maternity ward or midwife to receive the staff room makeover.
• Each entry will be moderated by Global & will either be approved or disqualified.
• Entries that are deemed to contain profanities, offensive or foul language or upsetting content for Heart and Smooth audiences will be disqualified at the discretion of Global & not counted as an entry.
• Once an entry is approved by Global, an entrant will receive a confirmation email which will then allow the entrant to choose to share their entry on their own social media accounts.
• From all eligible entries submitted, Global will randomly select 25 entries (total) from across both the Heart & Smooth Network entries as a shortlist and then, based on the criteria of being feel good, upbeat and positive, 1 entry will be selected from that shortlist and deemed the winner.
• The winner will be called by Global within 7 days of the competition closing.
• The winner may be brought to air to be awarded with the prize & therefore required to talk to the presenter(s). The conversation will be recorded and played out on-air in a local show.
• If the winner fails to answer the call from Global or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated, and another Entrant will be selected.
• Entries (which may include your first name, the first name of your nominee and/or the name of the maternity ward/hospital) may be published on our website for promotional purposes.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1 x winner will win:
• A staff room makeover for their nominated Maternity Ward.
• £1,000 will be given to the winner in the form of a Cheque (made payable to the winner only) and sent to the address confirmed by the winner within 30 working days of winning.
• A separate £4,500 Cheque will be issued to an external company (MSL Group) who will execute the staffroom makeover.
• In the event that the maternity ward/ hospital does not want to accept the staff room makeover, Pampers have the right to choose a maternity ward on the listeners behalf. The maternity ward chosen by Pampers will come from Pampers’ own data.
• The prize is non-refundable or transferrable.
• There is no cash alternative to this prize.
• The staffroom makeover will be to a maximum value of £4,500 (inclusive of interior designer fee).
• The makeover needs to be redeemed throughout 2019 and a mutually agreed date between the hospital and brand.
• The staffroom makeover is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays
• The staffroom makeover will last approximately one working day.
• The staffroom makeover must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of initial correspondence with them
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion