Heart network: Specsavers
11 October 2018, 00:01
Specsavers Frame Styler on Heart Network, October 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Specsavers Frame Styler’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 11th October to Sunday 4th November 2018 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. The promoter of this Competition is Global.
4. The supplier of the one (1) Competition winner prize is: Specsavers Optical Group Limited of La Villiaze, St Andrews, Guernsey, GY6 8YP. (‘Specsavers’)
5. The title of this Competition is ‘Specsavers Frame Styler.’
6. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.heart.co.uk/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Thursday 11th October and close at 23:59 on Sunday 4th November. All entries received after the closing date and time are automatically disqualified.
7. Once registered, an Entrant will have to answer a Multiple Choice question.
8. One winner will be selected at random from all correct answers to the Multiple Choice question. The winner will be contacted by a Global representative via email or telephone within 28 days of being selected.
9. No purchase necessary.
10. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and permanent resident of the United Kingdom or Isle of Man .
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. The prize for one winner includes:
One Specsavers £125 optical voucher and 1 free eye test. The voucher entitles the Winner to eyewear (sunglasses or glasses) only up to the value of £125 plus 1 free eye test. The expiry date is shown on the voucher and can be redeemed before this date at any Specsavers Opticians. It cannot be used with any other Specsavers offer. The voucher is non transferrable and may only be used by the Winner. Photographic identification may be requested on use.
A holiday for two people to Paris, France.
Paris Prize includes:
Return flights for two people to Paris, France
Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel, 3 Nights’ accommodation at a 4 star centrally located hotel, (hotel to be chosen by Global at their absolute discretion).
Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning (total 3 breakfasts per person), 1 Tea and Style afternoon tea at Fashion Saturdays at Le Bristol Hotel (Includes: Admire signature garments from chosen collections, High tea including a glass of champagne & dessert.
Three course meal for two people at the winner’s choice of restaurant.
A Private Shopping Tour and Personal Shopper, includes £500.00 shopping money
Further Prize Terms and Conditions:
13. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organizer and the proze excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and France)
14. Flights must include a Saturday night stay.
15. Global reserves the right to choose the exact departure airport and arrival airport
16. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
17. Transfers from the winner’s home address to the UK airport are not included in the prize.
18. To claim the prize, the winner and their guest may be required to agree to additional terms and conditions of the airline and/or tour operator associated with their travel to, or in, Paris. Global and Specsavers shall have no liability to the winner or any third party for any inability of the winner to claim their prize, or to take the full benefit of it, as a result of any of the Prize Terms and Conditions or any other reason.
19. Once the booking has been confirmed, any alteration to the booking will incur administrative charges, payable by the winner.
20. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers
21. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
22. Afternoon tea is subject to availability at the time of booking and takes place on Saturdays only between 2:30pm – 4:00pm. Winner and guest must be over the age of 18 to consume alcohol.
23. Dinner is based on two adults enjoying a 3 course meal from the a la carte menu including 1⁄2 bottle of house wine, mineral water and coffee. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking. Excludes Michelin starred restaurants.
24. Private Shopping Tour with Personal Shopping session is subject to availability at the time of booking. Last approximately 2 hours and is available Monday – Friday from 11:30 or Saturday and Sunday at 14:00, subject to change.
25. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
26. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
27. Spending money will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days.
28. Global and specsavers reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
29. Specsavers shall not be liable to entrants for:
(i) any losses, damages or costs incurred or suffered as a result of the entrants entering the prize-draw promotion;
(ii) acceptance or use of any element of the prize won in connection with the promotion;
(iii) failure by the promoter to act in accordance with any promotion laws, rules and regulations;
(iv) and/or failure by the promoter to deliver any element of the prize. Each entrant acknowledges that Specsavers has no liability to him/her in accordance with this disclaimer.
Global may provide the personal data to Specsavers in connection with the competition and for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and the redemption of the prize. Personal data may be held by Specsavers, for a period of up to six months after the Closing Date. Specsavers may use the name of the winner for the purposes of reasonable publicity, including being featured in Specsavers social media.