Heart network: Toby Carvery Nov 2017
13 November 2017, 00:01
Toby Carvery on Heart Network, November 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Toby Carvery’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 13th November 2017 to Friday 24th November 2017 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.heart.co.uk/digital/win/ register their details and answer a multiple choice questions.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 13th November 2017 and close at 23:59 on Friday 24th November 2017.
5. From all correct and eligible entries one winner will be chosen at random and notified by phone/email.
6. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Prize package includes:
• Return travel for two adults and two children to winners choice of location
• Overnight accommodation at a 4 star hotel close to the helicopter site
• Breakfast for two adults and two children in the hotel restaurant
• Helicopter flight for two adults and two children at winners choice of location
• £100.00 spending money
• £100.00 Toby Carvery gift card
Prize Terms and Conditions:
9. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays. Due to the nature of the location, travel will provided be in the form of petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 500 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 250 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be provided.
10. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults and two children sharing a family room with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
11. Helicopter ride will last approximately 12 miles and is subject to availability. Flights happen around one weekend date per month, at each venue, from April to October. Min age six (under 12's must be accompanied by a participating adult). Max weight 18 stone. Pregnant women over seven months can't fly. For security reasons, photographic ID (ideally passport) MUST be produced by all passengers on the day. This is a weather dependent activity, mainly due to wind speeds and cloud base above the ground. It is crucial to call the venue before setting out to check conditions. Expect to be at the venue for about one hour, including a safety briefing and a flight time of between seven and 10 minutes. Please arrive a few minutes in advance of the booked time to ensure a prompt start. The helicopter seats up to five participants, plus the pilot. Spectators are welcome to watch the take-off and landing. A pair of binoculars or a camera comes in handy. Please bear in mind that inside the helicopter can get quite warm. Sunglasses are recommended all year round.
12. Toby Carvery voucher will be valid for 1 year.
13. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.