Heart network: Visit England
10 February 2020, 00:01
Visit England on Heart Network, February 2020.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at heart.co.uk (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Visit England radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 10th February 2020 to Sunday 16th February 2020 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 10th February 2020 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 16th February 2020.
- Entrants will be required to watch a video on the online page and answer a multiple-choice question based on the video contents.
- Once the competition has closed, one entrant will be selected at random from all correct answers and deemed the winner.
- Entrants must be 18 or over to enter the competition.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Overnight stay at the Bull in Bridport for 2 adults and 2 children and £750 spending money
Terms & Conditions:
Prize is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes the Christmas holiday period, Valentine’s day/weekend/s, Easter weekend and all other bank holiday weekends in the UK. You will be staying in a boutique hotel, sharing a family room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Spending money will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days.
All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of initial correspondence with the winner.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion and there is no cash alternative.