Heart network: Wake Up And Win
11 June 2019, 11:29 | Updated: 11 June 2019, 11:31
Wake Up and Win on Heart Breakfast
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Wake Up and Win with Heart’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 03/06/2019 on Heart Breakfast, on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must send a text message with the keyword/ to The “Text Message Line”. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line, plus number will be given out on air, and listeners will be given a key word. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. A contestant will be selected at random from the text entrants and invited to play. Each contestant will be given the letter of the day. They must then answer 10 questions, within the time allocated, each of which will begin with the letter of the day. Answers given must be plausible in terms of the question given. The Heart breakfast teams decision on this is final.
4. Any contestant that successfully manages to answer all 10 questions within the allotted time stated on air will be awarded the prize stated on air.
5. Entrants must be over 18 years of age to take part.
6. If Entrants do not answer another Entrant will be selected. Entrants must be available to play the game at the time given to them by the Heart team. This is likely to be after the show between 10-11am, but can change day to day. Another Entrant will be selected if the Entrant cannot be available.
7. Entrants must be in a safe place to take the call, and if they lose signal, or can’t pick up their telephone for any reason, they will forfeit playing.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. If the entrant is successful in answering each question correctly, within the given time-frame, they will win £2,000.
10. Runners-up will win a pair of slippers.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.