Heart select: SEA LIFE October 2018
10 October 2018, 14:55 | Updated: 15 October 2018, 06:08
Sea Life Online Competition, Heart East Anglia, Heart North East, Heart Sussex, Heart West Midlands, Heart Scotland, Heart North West and Heart South Coast, October 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Sea Life radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 15th October – Friday 26th October 2018 on Heart East Anglia, Heart North East, Heart Sussex, Heart West Midlands, Heart Scotland, Heart North West and Heart South Coast.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go to heart.co.uk, register their details and answer the competition question.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on the 15th October and close at 23:59 on the 26th October 2018.
5. One winner will be randomly selected from all correct eligible entries.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Online Prize:
9. One winner will receive a National Sea Life Annual Pass for Sea Life Centre for a family of 4. Adults must be over 18. The family annual passes are for max 3 Adults. Children are classed as aged under 12.
10. The Annual Passes are National SEA LIFE passes which gives you 12 months unlimited access to 13 SEA LIFE Centres and Sanctuaries in the UK.
11. Global & Merlin Entertainments PLC reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
12. There is no cash alternative.