Heart select: Universal Orlando
11 May 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 14 May 2019, 07:14
Heart Scotland, North West and Sussex & Surrey
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Trip to Universal Orlando Resort’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on the 14/05/19 to 30/05/19 on Heart Scotland, North West and Sussex & Surrey (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk, answer a multiple choice question and register their details.
• Online entry will open at 00:01 on 14/05/19 and close at 23:59 on 30/05/19.
• From all correct eligible entries, 1 x winner will be selected at random within 7 days of the competition closing via email and/or telephone to be notified as the winner.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
• Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1 x winner across all stations will win a seven night holiday for six people to Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida including:
• Return airfare to Orlando, Florida with Thomas Cook
• Non-exclusive ground transportation between the airport and hotel in Orlando
• Accommodation at the all-new Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites
• Admission to both Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme parks, plus Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park
• Tickets to Blue Man Group at Universal Orlando Resort
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or part.
• This prize is non transferrable or refundable.
• Trip must be completed by May 17th, 2020 or Prize will be forfeited.
• Trip must be booked at least sixty (60) days prior to intended departure date
• Winners will be responsible to apply for and purchase their own ESTA visas and any other required documentation to comply with applicable immigration or other travel regulations.
• Prize does not include transfers to and from the airport in the UK.
• The flights are based on economy class & flying with Thomas Cook from either London Gatwick, Manchester or Glasgow (including in-flight meal and 20kg per person luggage allowance).
• If Winner is between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty-one (21), he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least twenty-one (21) years of age in order to check into the hotel.
• Unless child or ward of Winner or one of the allotted Guests, each Guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time as the Winner.
• Exact date and time of the Blue Man Group show to be determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion.
• Travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions.
• Travel dates are subject to Universal Orlando and Global approval. Reservations are subject to availability.
• Travel dates are subject to Universal Orlando and Sponsor approval and the following travel dates are excluded: 13th – 29th October 2019, 21st – 29th December 2019 and 1st - 14th April 2020.
• The room is based on a two bedroom suite, room and tax only.
• One room will have 2 x double beds and the second room will have 1 x double bed.
• If the Surfside Inn and Suites isn’t available, it will be arranged for the winners and guests to stay at another Universal Orlando Resort hotel as determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion.
• All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption.
• If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with fewer than the allotted number of Guests or no Guest, the Prize will be awarded to Winner and each participating Guest and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
• Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, meals, spending money, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, baggage, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner.
• Winner is responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges, resort fees/taxes, baggage fees, and security charges.
• Once issued, tickets are non-transferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced.
• The booking conditions and conditions of carriage of Thomas Cook Airlines will apply to the flights element of the Prize.
• Travel arrangements must be made through Universal Orlando.
• Global to provide travel insurance.
• Global and/or Universal Orlando reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
• Universal City Development Partners, Ltd. doing business as Universal Orlando Resort (“Universal Orlando”) is a prize supplier only in this competition; is not a promoter of this competition; and is not responsible for the administration of the competition, the collection of the entries or the selection of the winners. Other than for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, Universal Orlando, and its associated companies and agents hereby exclude all liability arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the trip details beyond Universal Orlando’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier. All activities are undertaken at the entrant’s own risk. Any disputes or claims against Universal Orlando arising out of the redemption, use, or misuse of the trip or fulfilment thereof pursuant to this competition shall be subject to the laws of the State of Florida, USA and the courts of the County of Orange, State of Florida, USA shall have exclusive jurisdiction to such claims.