Heart select: ZSL Whipsnade online
7 March 2019, 11:36 | Updated: 19 March 2019, 14:54
ZSL Whipsnade Zoo Breakfast Promotion Online on Heart Network, March /April 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘ZSL Whipsnade Zoo radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from the 25th March to the 5th April 2019 on Heart Cambridgeshire, Heart Thames Valley and Heart Four Counties (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details and play the ‘brick buster’ word game.
4. Online entry will open at 00.01 on Monday 25th March 2019 and close at 23:59 on Friday 5th April 2019
5. One Entrant will be chosen at random from all correct and eligible entries and deemed the winner.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person, duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. 1 x Family Membership (2 adults & up to 5 children)
Prize Terms & Conditions
30. The winner will receive a Family Membership for up to two adults and 5 children. Membership is based on a standard 12-month contract and starts on the date agreed when accepting the prize. Adults and children added to a family membership package must be living at the same address and proof may be required. Each member within the family group will be issued with their own card and this must be produced and scanned upon each visit.
31. Children under the age of 3 are free to enter both ZSL London and Whipsnade Zoos, however they are not entitled to the benefits associated with Membership. From the age of 3, children will require their own paid membership.
32. Entrance to ZSL Whipsnade and London Zoo remains subject to all other standard terms and conditions of entry.
33. ZSL reserves the right to change opening and closing times of the zoos without prior notice. ZSL reserves the right to close or remove some exhibits or areas within the zoos partly, entirely or at certain times of the year for various reasons including, but not limited to, special events and refurbishment.
34. Standard ZSL terms and conditions apply to all Members. Full Membership terms and conditions also apply.
35. Membership does not constitute a full paying Adult/Child ticket. It therefore cannot be used in conjunction with any offer or promotion.
36. This agreement does not affect your statutory rights.
37. Membership cards are not valid after their expiry date and remain the property of ZSL at all times.
38. ZSL Membership card holders are entitled to entry to ZSL London Zoo and Whipsnade Zoo, during normal opening hours. You can view our opening ours at zsl.org/
39. Admission will not be granted under any circumstances without the production of a valid Membership card. ZSL operates on a two-strike policy. If a member fails to present a membership card twice on the day of admission, you will be charged £5 to reprint the card.
40. The Membership photo card is not a credit card, charge card or cheque guarantee card.
41. Membership is for use by the named holder only and is not transferable under any circumstances. Any misuse of a membership card will result in it being confiscated with no refund. A card cannot be given away, sold or transferred. Membership card photocopies are not valid.
42. An administration charge of £5 will be made for lost or replacement Membership photo cards. Please call the Supporter Services prior to your visit on 0344 225 1826 so we can take payment and provide you with a temporary access pass.
43. A membership pass may not be valid for entry on certain special events in the zoo calendar (e.g. Zoo Nights) and this will be advertised as such. There will be an additional fee payable for member entry to such events.
44. All events are subject to availability. ZSL Membership does not guarantee availability to ZSL Events – applications are to be made on an event by event basis.
45. Special Offers – Unless otherwise advised, special offers including joining offers are only available once to each Member of ZSL. Each offer will also be subject to additional Terms and Conditions.
46. To enable ZSL to provide standard membership benefits, such as Wild About magazine, Members' details are passed to carefully selected and audited suppliers for processing purposes only.
47. ZSL Member benefits and prices may be subject to change at any time. No refunds can be made.
48. ZSL London Zoo:
f) Unlimited free visits to ZSL London Zoo
g) 10% discount in the Cafés applies to the Terrace Restaurant and the Animal Adventure Café at ZSL London Zoo and
h) 10% discount on animal experiences
i) 10% discount in the gift shops is not available on stamps and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
j) Members who renew by direct debit without a lapse in membership are given two half price Zoo tickets for the family to use to gain discounted entry to ZSL London Zoo. These vouchers bear no cash value and cannot be sold on.
49. ZSL Whipsnade Zoo:
f) Unlimited free visits to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
g) 50% off car entry
h) 10% discount in the Cafés applies to Base Camp Restaurant, River Cottage Kitchen & Deli, Africa Outpost, Station Store Picnic Shop, Visitor Centre Café and Hullabazoo Café at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo but cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
i) 10% discount on animal experiences
j) 10% discount in the gift shops is not available on stamps and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
50. Members who renew by direct debit without a lapse in membership are given two half price Zoo tickets for friends and family to use to gain discounted entry to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo. These vouchers bear no cash value and cannot be sold on.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion