Heart’s £10k Feel Good Play 2018 on Heart Network
2 July 2018, 06:00 | Updated: 2 July 2018, 10:06
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms & conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/)(the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global as defined in the Competition Terms & Conditions apply to ‘Heart’s £10k Feel Good Play ’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 02/07/2017 until 03/08/2018 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is The Heart Network.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Listeners will be asked to listen out for Heart’s Feel Good Play (a song). Entrants must identify the name of the main artist who performs the song.
4. To enter the competition, an Entrant must send a text message starting with the word ‘FEELGOOD’, followed by their answer to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at £1.50 plus one standard rate message.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air. If listeners text before Heart’s £10k Feel Good Play (a song) has played or after the closing time, they will not be entered into the competition but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
6. Once the Text Message Line has closed, one winner will be selected at random from all correct entrants and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner and played out on air and the cash amount available for that round will be revealed.
7. All entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated, and another entrant selected at random.
8. There will be a minimum of 3 competition rounds each weekday. Additional rounds may be included at the sole discretion of Heart. Heart reserves the right to take the game off air for bank holidays or at other times when programming output requires it.
9. When you enter the competition, you will receive a text message that invites you to take part in our 3-for-2 offer, whereby if you enter a second time within the same competition round, you will receive an additional entry into that competition round at no extra cost. The additional entry will be automatically included once you enter for the second time and you will not need to text again to claim this. If you do text for a third time, the cycle recommences.
10. All Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
11. You may not enter the Competition if you or any of your Family Members (spouse, partner, close blood relation or spouse of a close blood relation) have won a prize valued at £1,000 or greater from a competition or promotion on one or more of Global Radio’s radio stations or websites within a period of six months prior to the closing date of the Competition round
12. Multiple entries are permitted up to 20 per round - Please be aware of the text charges. We strongly advise against excessive use.
13. All entrants must have a bank account as prize money will be paid by BACS transfer.
14. The prize is the cash amount given out on air by the presenter during the call with the entrant. The prize will be between the value of £500 - £10,000. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize amount available for each round is pre-determined by Heart in advance of the round being played.
15. Prizes will be paid directly to the winner’s bank account via BACS transfer within 28 days of winning the prize.
16. Cash prizes are non-transferrable and must be paid to the bank account of the winner only. Valid identification may be required to process the cash prize payment.
17. There is no alternative prize available.
18. Global Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our phone entry services, please have a look at our FAQ's or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.