Heart - LHG Events - Win Tickets To See Little Mix - Dec 2019
Win tickets to see Little Mix
Heart Sussex, Heart North Lancs & Cumbria & Capital North East
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition or http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Win tickets to see Little Mix' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 4th December 2019 to 22nd December 2019 on Heart Sussex, Heart North Lancs & Cumbria & Capital North East (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk or www.capitalfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 4th December 2019 and close at 23:59 on 22nd December 2019.
4. Entrants must answer a question and register their details for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entrants across Heart and Capital and the winner will be notified by a phone call – all entrants must give a valid phone number to be contacted on, reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. Global reserves the right to pick another winner in the event of non-contact.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be removed.
8. One winner will receive 4 Golden Upgrade tickets to see LittleMix at the winner's choice of venue of either Bitts Park, Carlisle on 24th July 2020 or South of England Event Centre, Ardingly on the 14th July 2020, along with £500.
9. The tickets consist of the highest-priced tickets to the show, (Golden Upgrade). At least one ticket holder must be 18 or over. The winner can choose from the above events, tickets are subject to availability.
10. The tickets will be posted to the winner's address a few weeks prior to the event date.
11. Global holds no responsibility if the winner's chosen show is cancelled and no alternative prize will be offered.
12. The £500 will be sent to the winner by cheque and this will be posted to the winner's address within 28 days of them being notified of their win.
13. Travel and accommodation are not included.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.