4 November 2019, 00:01
Moonpig on Heart Network, Nov 2019 – Jan 2020
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Moonpig’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 4th November 2019 to 31st January 2020 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details and nominate someone who deserves a special gift and why in 300 characters or less.
4. Online entry will open at 00.01 on 4th November 2019 and close at 23.59 on 31st January 2020
5. Entries sumitted at any time throughout the competition may be featured in a weekly Live Read that will be read out across the Heart Network as an example. These entries and any other persons referenced within the entries will be referenced by first name only, this does not mean the entry has won.
6. Winning entries will be selected by the Heart judges based on the most relevant submissions. We are looking for positive life affirming stories that make us feel good.
7. Each month 25 entries will be selected at random as per the below schedule. From this list of 25 entries, Heart will pick one winner based on the above criteria.
8. In the event that none of the 25 entries meet the criteria, another 25 will be drawn at random. This process will repeat until a winner is found.
9. The judges decision is final
10. Winners will be selected as per the below schedule:
11. 25 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 00.01 on 4th November and 23.59 on 1st December. Winner 1 will then be selected as per the judging criteria.
12. 25 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 00.01 on 2nd December and 23.59 on 22nd December. Winner 2 will then be selected as per the judging criteria.
13. 25 entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received between 00.01 on 23rd December and 23.59 on 31st January. Winner 3 will then be selected as per the judging criteria.
14. Each winner will be contacted offline by Global and our prize fulfillment agency NDL. If the winner fails to respond within 28 days of being contacted we will select another winner at random, as per the above.
15. Entries will not be considered eligibile if they are deemed as rude, illegal, offensive or condoning dangerous behavior.
16. By submitting your entry (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such entry; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station, Global Radio, a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free license in the copyright and all other rights in and to the entry including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the entry, so that the Radio Station (and Global Radio) shall be entitled to use the entry in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station (and Global Radio) and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
17. Entrants must be aged 18 and over
18. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
19. Three winners in total will each win a personlised prize package for two, with a minimum value of £1,500.
20. The prize will be based on the winner’s entry. The prize must be accepted as offered – no altertantives can be provided and all prizes are non-transferable.
21. Global & NDL reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.