Win tickets to see the Spice Girls at Wembley with JK & Kelly Brook
12 June 2019, 15:02 | Updated: 12 June 2019, 17:12
Find out the T&Cs and commonly asked FAQs for Heart's Spice Girls ticket competition.
SPICE GIRLS TICKET COMPETITION - FAQS
How do I enter?
To enter the competition you must send a text message to the number given out on air along with the answer to the question. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
When do I enter?
The opening and closing times will be given out on air.
Can I enter by phone or online?
No, text is the only way to enter.
How many entrants will be chosen?
Five entrants will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries. One will then be randomly selected to talk to the presenters on-air while four other winners will be randomly selected off-air to win a pair of tickets.
What's the prize?
The lucky entrant will win tickets to see the Spice Girls on Saturday 15th June 2019 at 5:00pm at Wembley Stadium.
THE HEART NETWORK RULES
1) The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Jamie & Amanda’s Two Million in the Music’ also known as ‘Heart’s Two Million in the Music’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 03/06/2019 to 23/08/19 on The Heart Network (the “Radio Station”). The Competition will not run on the Heart Extra digital service between 10am – 4pm weekdays.
2) Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the competition:
1. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message to the text number given out on air (the “Text Message Line”) along with the keyword given on air and answer to the question given on air.
2. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
3. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. 5 Entrant(s) will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries.
5. 1 randomly selected Entrant will be required to talk to the presenter(s) on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
6. 4 other winners, will be randomly selected off-air, to win a pair of tickets.
7. To win, the entrant will be asked to identity a celebrity from a pre-written clue and multiple choice answer.
8. A Heart producer will make the final decision on whether the answer is correct or incorrect.
9. If the correct answer is not given, another entrant will be chosen at random from all the entries in the competition round.
10. The winner must be 18 or older.
Tickets to see the Spice Girls on Saturday 15th June 2019 at 5:00pm at Wembley Stadium
Age limit 12+, 16s and under must be accompanied by an adult 18+
Tickets with be e-tickets/guest list and details emailed to the winner. No food or drinks included.
Further terms and conditions and information about event can be found here.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.