On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden 6:30am - 10am
Please read the following competition terms and conditions for the Heart 100 competition.
Terms and Conditions:
The Heart 100 music competition December 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Vote For Your Favourite Songs For 'The Heart 100'! competition’ (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 9th December 2016 to Saturday 31st December 2016 on Heart Network (the “Radio Stations”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition an entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at at 15:13 on Friday 9th December 2016 and close at 23:59 on Saturday 31st December 2016.
5. Entrants must vote for their favourite feel-good songs of the decade from 2010 to 2016 and enter all of the details specified for the chance to win.
6. 1 x winner will be drawn at random from the pool of entries at the end of the competition.
7. Global Radio will notify the winner by telephone or by email and inform them of their win within 14 days of the competition closing date. If the winner cannot reached within that timeframe, another winner will be drawn until a winner is chosen.
8. All entrants must be 18 or over
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded
10. One winner will receive Heart merchandise, £100 Lifestyle voucher and a card from presenters.
11. The prize does not include travel or accommodation.
12. All winners must provide their full details including telephone number and address.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.