Heart Network: The National Lottery
6 November 2018, 15:46 | Updated: 6 December 2018, 12:51
‘The National Lottery Good Causes – Week 9’ on the Heart Network, November 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/(the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘The National Lottery Good Causes – Week 7’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 03/12/18 to 9/12/18 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must, during the Competition Period, go online to The National Lottery competition page on Heart.co.uk, register their details (including full name, telephone number and address) and answer a multiple-choice question.
4. Competition entry opens at 09:01 on 03/12/18 and closes at 23:59 on 9/12/18 (“Competition Period”).
5. One winner will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries.
6. The Entrant who submitted the winning entry will be contacted by a Global Radio representative via the contact details supplied at the point of entry.
7. All Entrants must be aged 18 or over and a UK or Isle of Man resident.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The Competition Prize will be fulfilled by prize agency NDL.
10. Prize details:
• Return travel for two adults and two children to London
• Sleepover for two adults and two children at the Science Museum London’s Astronights
• Breakfast for two adults and two children in the museum
• Overnight accommodation for two adults and two children at a centrally located 4 star hotel
• Breakfast for two adults and two children in the hotel restaurant
11. Prize Terms & Conditions:
• Prize is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
• Travel will be provided in the form of a petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 300 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 150 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
• Astronights sleepovers run on selected Fridays and Saturdays throughout the year and are strictly subject to availability. Next available dates in 2019 are Friday 18 January, Saturday 9 February, Friday 8 March and Friday 5 April 2019. Further dates may be announced later in the year. Suitable for children aged 7-11. Campers need to bring a packed evening snack with them. We advise having an evening meal before arriving at the Museum. Breakfast is supplied and typically includes a croissant, a muffin and juice, and tea or coffee for the adults. Sleeping mats can be provided but campers are required to bring their own sleeping bag. Activities and show differ on each date.
• The Science Museum London are not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
• Hotel will be classed as a 4 Star and will be based on two adults and two children sharing a family room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
• All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
12. The Competition is run by the Radio Station and not by Camelot UK Lotteries Limited of Tolpits Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 9RN (“Camelot”).
13. By entering the Competition, Entrants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Radio Station and not to Camelot. Accordingly, Entrants hereby release Camelot and its affiliates from any liability in relation the Competition.
14. Entries not complying with these Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
15. All personal data provided to Global during entry or otherwise in relation to the Competition, will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “DPA”). Personal data will be held and used by Global for the purposes set out in these Specific Rules.
16. Global reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition (including changing these Specific Rules) if, in its sole discretion, the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
17. In the event of any inconsistency between these Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions, these Specific Rules prevail.