28 October 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 11 November 2019, 05:38
Trainline on Heart London, Solent & Sussex, November 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Trainline’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 11/11/2019 to 24/11/2019 on Heart (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 11th November and close at 23:59 on Sunday 24th November.
4. Entrants will go online to the competition page and answer a multiple choice question.
5. After the closing date, a winner will be selected at random and notified on the details given at the point of entry.
6. Winners have 28 days from the date of being notified in which to claim their prize. If they fail to acknowledge notification after this period they will lose the prize and a new winner will be selected at random.
7. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Break in the in the UK ‘Staycation’ for winner and family:
▪ Return train travel for 2 adults and 2 children to St Austell
▪ Return transfers from the station to the hotel
▪ 2 Night stay at a 4-star hotel in St Austell
▪ Breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children in the hotel restaurant each morning
▪ Admission for 2 adults and 2 children to the Eden Project
▪Meet Father Christmas and his elves at the Eden Project for 2 adults
and 2 children
▪ Ice skating for 2 adults and 2 children at the Eden Project
▪ £200.00 Spending money
NDL T’s & C’s
10. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes the Christmas holiday period, Valentine’s day/weekend, Easter weekend and all other bank holiday weekends.
11. Your prize includes off peak train travel that will need to be booked with us at least 2 weeks before you plan to travel. Off peak refers to travel booked outside of morning and evening commuter periods, this varies depending on the train operator but generally excludes departures between 0600-1000 and 1600-1900.
12. You will be staying in a 4* hotel, sharing a family room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
13. Return transfer will be provided in the form of a £40.00 taxi allowance.
14. Admission to the Eden Project is based on 2 adults and 2 children. The Eden Project opens daily from 9.30pm to 4pm.
15. Visit to Father Christmas is based on 2 adults and 2 children and is subject to availability at the time of booking. Winner’s will be able to arrange an appointment from 10.30am to 15.30pm throughout December. Experience will last approximately 45 minutes.
16. Ice skating is based on 2 adults and 2 children and is subject to availability at the time of booking. You will have up to 40 minutes on the ice. Children under the age of 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Ice Skating will be available from October to February and is open daily from 10am to 17pm.
17. Spending money will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days.
18. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
19. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.