Cornbury Music Festival Competition T&Cs
8 June 2018, 18:10
Cornbury Music Festival Competition
Heart Thames Valley
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Cornbury Music Festival' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run online at heart.co.uk between Monday 11th June & Friday 15th June 2018. The radio station is Heart Thames Valley (The "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition, an Entrant must text the word ‘BAG’ to 82122 when instructed to do so by the presenter(s). The text lines will be open for 3 (three) minutes.
4. 5 (five) players will be selected at random from the correct answer texts after the text lines are closed.
5. The Competition round will take place between 0600 and 0900.
6. To win, an Entrant must listen to a piece of audio and correctly remember a minimum of 5 items from the 10 in the audio. The items in the audio will change each day the competition is taking place. An Entrant will only be able to listen to the audio once and will have a maximum of 10 seconds to answer.
7. If an Entrant does not correctly identify a minimum of 5 items, another Entrant will be picked at random and competition will begin again.
8. Any Entrant selected to play will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and a call will be recorded with the presenter(s) and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
9. The winners will be announced on air during Heart Thames Valley Breakfast.
10. Winners details will not be passed on to anyone outside of Global Media & Entertainment Limited.
11. Entrants must be 18 or over.
12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
13. The winner will receive 1 x family weekend ticket per day to Cornbury Music Festival
14. A maximum of 2 adults and 2 children per party.
15. Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash value.
16. The winners are responsible for their own transport to and from the venue.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.