Heart Thames: Aria Resorts Competition Terms and Conditions
7 March 2019, 12:59 | Updated: 7 March 2019, 13:02
Terms and conditions for the Aria Resorts Competition on Heart Thames Valley, Friday 8th March 2019.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Aria Resorts radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 8th March on Heart Thames Valley (the “Radio Station”)
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword ‘LAKES’ to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at your standard network rate and the opening and closing times will be given out on air.
4. Listeners will be encouraged to text in to play during the Breakfast Show on Friday 8th March 2019.
5. As well as texting the keyword, the listener will need to text their name.
6. An entrant will be selected at random and brought to air. They will have to complete the on-air mechanic given to them.
7. The entrant will be given an explanation on how to win the holiday by the presenters.
8. The entrant will play a game of higher or lower titled 'Play your Isles Wight' where they will be given the name of islands. They will have to name whether that island is smaller or bigger than the previous given island. If the entrant gets to the fifth island they will win.
9. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
10. The producer's decision is final.
Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The winner will receive: A three-night weekend stay or a four-night midweek stay in a two-bedroom Lakehouse or Premium Cottage 2, sleeping up to four guests at The Lakes Rookley. To be taken before 20 July 2019. (excluding 12-22 April & 24 May – 1 June). Prize includes return car ferry travel with Wightlink
Dates to be agreed between the winner and The Lakes Rookley and are subject to availability Prize to be taken before 20 July 2019 and excludes (12-22 April & 24- May -1 June) All winner’s must adhere to Aria Resorts’ standard terms and conditions, which can be viewed here: https://www.ariaresorts.co.uk/booking-terms-conditions/
Prize includes a ferry crossing for a car and up to 7 people with Wightlink, which can be used on either Wightlink’s Lymington to Yarmouth or Portsmouth to Fishbourne route. The prize is non-refundable, subject to availability, non-transferrable and has no cash redemption value
All other travel to and from The Lakes Rookley, food, activities and other expenses are to be made at the winner’s expense
The prize cannot be exchanged, there are no cash alternatives and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Winners’ information will be shared across various parties for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
- Winners must be prepared to take part in any relevant publicity.
- Global & Aria Resorts reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.