Heart Thames Valley: Cineworld
11 December 2017, 06:00
Cineworld, Co-Branded Content on Heart Thames Valley, December 2017
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) apply to the Cineworld ("the Competition") which will run on Monday 11th December to Sunday 17th December (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart Thames Valley
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go to online to www.heart.co.uk
4. Entrants will then need to register their details and answer a mutiple choice question.
5. Entry will open at 06:00am on Monday 11th December and close at 23:59pm on Sunday 17th December.
6. All entries will go into a draw and one winner will be selected at random from all eligible and correct entries.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
8. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
9. There is 1 x prize of a £250 cash and £250 Cineworld Voucher.
Cineworld Voucher Prize Terms and Conditions:
1. Should this product be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
2. Cineworld gift card is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The gift card is valid for use in Cineworld’s cinemas in the UK, The Channel Islands and on Cineworld’s UK Web Site. It can be used to purchase cinema tickets, food and beverages, merchandise or an Unlimited Cineworld Card.
3. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
10. Global reserve the right to substitute the prize with another at their discretion.