Heart Thames Valley - LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Ts&cs
7 December 2018, 15:23 | Updated: 7 December 2018, 15:24
LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Christmas: Heart Breakfast Competition
Heart Thames Valley
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘LEGOLAND Windsor Resort: Heart Breakfast' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run online at heart.co.uk between Monday December 10th & Friday December 14th 2018. The radio station is Heart Thames Valley (The "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition, an entrant must text the word ‘LEGO’ to 82122 when instructed to do so by the presenter(s). The text lines will be open for the length of the following song.
4. 1 (one) player will be selected at random from the correct answer texts after the text lines are closed.
5. The Competition round will take place between 0600 and 0900.
6. To win, an Entrant must correctly sing the next line of the chosen song which will be set by the producer.
7. Any Entrant selected to play will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and a call will be recorded with the presenter(s) and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
8. The winner will be announced on air during Heart Thames Valley Breakfast.
9. Winner details will not be passed on to anyone outside of Global Media & Entertainment Limited.
10. Entrants must be 18 or over.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. The daily winner will receive; Family ticket (2 adults and 3 kids) to visit Legoland At Christmas between the 15th and the 23rd December 2018.
13. All prize bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking.
14. Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash value.
15. The winners are responsible for their own transport to and from the venue.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
LEGOLAND Competition Terms and Conditions
Prize Terms and Conditions:
Win a family day out at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, including 2 adult and 3 child tickets.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The prize consists of 2 adult and 3 child day tickets to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.
- Tickets must be redeemed between the 15th and the 23rd December 2018.
- There are 5 sets of tickets to be won, and only one set will be allocated per winner.
- Any additional adults and/or children will be charged at the standard rate.
- If the winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with fewer than four (4) guests, the prize will be awarded to the winner and any participating guest and any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
- The prize is for one day tickets only, and not 2 Day or Annual Passes.
- Prizes must be collected by winners at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
- Any additional tickets you may wish to purchase can be booked in advance online at www.legoland.co.uk
- If you are using these tickets to attend on an event day please ensure that you arrive early as entry is not guaranteed.
- When planning your visit, please remember to take a look at our calendar for opening dates and times. We are closed on select dates throughout the season.
- The prize is subject to the attractions normal Terms and Conditions of Entry, which can be found at
- The use of the prize is subject to availability and capacity restrictions.
- Not all attractions, shows and rides may be operational on the day of the visit.
- Height, age and weight restrictions apply on some rides.
- Prize consists only of one day entrance only; no other elements or expenses such as travel, car parking, meals and beverages, spending money or Q-Bot access to rides and attractions are included. All such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner plus guests.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Unless otherwise stated the promoter is the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
- This prize cannot be taken in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, reward/loyalty program, 2 Day or Annual Pass, group booking, rail inclusive offer.
- There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated, and the prizes are non-transferable.
- Competition entry is open to all UK residents except employees and the immediate family of the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort.