Henley Festival Rita Ora T&Cs
19 April 2018, 18:48
Terms and Conditions for Henley Festival Rita Ora Competition on Heart Thames Valley Breakfast
Rita Ora at Henley Festival
Heart Thames Valley Breakfast
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ’Rita Ora at Henley Festival’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on air Heart Thames Valley’s Breakfast show on Friday 20th February 2018 April 2018 for one day only.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition, an Entrant must text the word ‘HENLEY’ to 82122 when instructed to do so by the presenter(s). The text lines will be open for 2 (two) minutes.
4. 5 (five) players will be selected at random from the texts after the text lines are closed.
5. The Competition round will take place between 0700 and 0900.
6. To win, an Entrant must correctly answer a music based question from the presenter(s).
7. Any Entrant selected to play will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and a call will be recorded with the presenter(s) and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
8. The winners will be announced on air during Heart Thames Valley Breakfast.
9. Winners details will not be passed on to anyone outside of Global Media & Entertainment Limited.
10. Entrants must be 18 or over.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. Each winner will receive two tickets to Henley Festival on Wednesday the 11th of July.
13. A maximum of two adults per party.
14. All prize bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking.
15. Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash value or alternative dates.
16. The winners are responsible for their own transport to and from the venue.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.