Paultons Park Tickets T&Cs
11 October 2018, 15:58
Paultons Park Breakfast Promotion
Heart Thames Valley
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Paultons Park Breakfast’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on air on Friday 12th October 2018
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. The competition will run in the Heart Breakfast shown on Friday (0600-1000).
4. To enter the Competition, an entrant must text 82122 with the keyword GHOST when instructed by the presenter. Line opening and closing times will be given out on air by the presenter, after which point a player(s) will be selected at random from all the eligible entries.
5. Any Entrant selected to play will be required to talk to the presenter and a call will be recorded with the presenter and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over.
1 x 1 family day ticket for Paultons Park, giving entry for a family of 4 (two adults and two children)
7. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.