Heart Thames Valley: Reading Winter On Ice Heart Angels Rules
Reading Winter On Ice Heart Angel Promotion
Heart Thames Valley
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Reading Winter On Ice (the “Competition") will will run on Saturday 3rd December 2016 on Heart Thames Valley.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must visit the Heart Angels at Reading Winter in The Forbury Gardens, Reading, RG31 3BD on Saturday 3rd December between 7pm and 10pm.
4. Entrants must complete their details on the Heart iPads, to qualify for a chance to win.
5. A Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries and contacted be telephone on Monday 5th December by the Heart Thames Valley Project Manager.
6. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, the Project Manager will try one more time and if the caller doesn’t answer, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. £250 prize, thanks to Reading Winter on Ice.
10.This will be sent to the winner as a cheques within 28 days of the competition closing.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.