Heart Torbay - Princess Theatre December 2019
Princess Theatre Competition
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ ) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to The Princess Theatre Torquay (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 4th December to Wednesday 18th December 2019 on Heart Torbay (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter for the online win:
7. Entrants must go online to www.heart.co.uk/torbay register their details and answer the multiple-choice question. Entry opens at 00:00:01 on Wednesday 4th December 2019 and closes at 23:59 on Wednesday 18th December 2019.
8. One Entrant will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries received.
9. The winner will be contacted by Heart Torbay via email after the competition has closed with details of how to redeem their prize.
10. All Entrants must be 18 years or over
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. By entering the on-air Competition you will automatically be included in the entry for the online Competition.
13. The winner of the on-air Competition will not be eligible to also win the online Competition.
Online win prize:
- 4 x tickets to see Snow White on Saturday 4th January at 6pm at the Princess Theatre Torquay
- 4 x meal in The Princess Bistro (one course only, to the value of £15.00)
- One program to share
- 1 x drink per person in the reception under 18’s will not be able to consume alcohol.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
15. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- ATG continues to make the safety and security of its customers and staff a priority. As such, please bear in mind that we may undertake bag checks, so recommend you leave extra time to avoid queues, and refrain from bringing suitcases, rucksacks and large bags into the Theatre.
- Many thanks for your cooperation.
- There are 4 wheelchair spaces for customers who have to remain in their wheelchairs throughout the performance. There are also carer seats located either next to, or directly in front or behind the wheelchair space.
- There are 6 steps up, with handrails, to the main entrance, then swing doors into the foyer. A ramp is situated to the far right of the doors near to the entrance to Breezes. Two sets of double doors give access to the rear of the stalls, which slopes down (no stairs) to the front row.
- There is a lift, or a flight of 22 steps, from the foyer to the circle bar. From the bar, there are two entrances to the circle, both with double swing doors and 11 steps to a centre gangway, from which there are 6 steps down to the front row and 5 steps up to the back row.
- Access Parking spaces now has a dropped curb in close proximity to the Theatre for easy accessible access
- There is also a Café/Bar/Bistro linked to the theatre, which is fully accessible to the disabled and wheelchair users.
- The box office is situated on the roadside of the building with two flat entrances with heavy swing doors, automatic opening doors are situated to the left of the box office operated by pressing the red button on the wall the counter is 90 cms high, with a writing shelf situated in the middle of the 2 sales counters, The rows with better legroom in the stalls are the front row, V36/42, all side gangway seats and Circle row G.
- We have an Infra-red hearing system installed, please ask for a headset at the sweet kiosk in the foyer (Available for a refundable £5 deposit).
- Limited signed performances, please ask for details.
- Guide, hearing and other working dogs are welcome in all parts of the theatre.
- Fully accessible toilets are located from the stall’s wheelchair spaces through the fire exit, also from the main foyer through the double swing doors through to the Café-Bar.