Heart South Wales: Qatar Airways
22 October 2018, 12:48 | Updated: 7 December 2018, 12:41
Qatar Airways on Heart Network, January 2019
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Qatar Airways’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 07.01.2019 to 20.01.2019 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
1.1. Go online to Heart.co.uk, answer the question correctly and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01am on 07/01/19 and close at 23.59pm on 20/01/19.
1.3. All correct & eligible entries received online will be pooled together and one winner will be selected at random and contacted on the details supplied at the point of entry.
The winner must be aged 18 or over.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
One winner will receive 2 x Economy Class flights from Cardiff to anywhere on the Qatar network (this excludes Americas) plus £1,000 spending money to be paid by either cheque or bank transfer.
The prize is non-transferrable
Global reserves the right to change the prize or part of it at any time.
TERMS & CONDITIONS QATAR AIRWAYS FLIGHTS
· The winner must be aged 18 or over.
· The tickets must be issued by 15 February 2019
· Flights are booked in a prize-winner category and all seats are subject to availability within that category
· Travel must be completed within three months from the date of ticket issue
· Flights are from Cardiff Airport via Doha to one destination only (inbound and outbound flights have to use the same airport)
· Prize tickets must be booked together for travel on the same flights
· European and American destinations are not included
· Ticket to be issued in the winners’ name only
· Winners should be flexible in choice of dates and destinations due to availability. Destinations with highly restricted availability include Australia & New Zealand. Peak travel times such as Easter, Christmas and school holidays should be avoided.
· Once tickets are issued, no changes are permitted
· Blackout travel periods: 10th December 2018 – 15th January 2019
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.