Heart Wales: Hardest Game in the World T&Cs
The Hardest Game in the World on Heart South Wales, July 2019
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio ") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions apply to The Hardest Game in the World radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 29th July 2019 until 2nd August 2019 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart South Wales.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must call the studio on 03456 88 88 77 (the “Phone Line”). The opening and closing times of the Phone Line will be given out on air by the presenters.
- Each day Entrants will be selected at random by the presenters or producers to play "The Hardest Game in the World". They will be telephoned and asked to play. If any selected entrants is not available to answer or not able to play at that time, the presenters and producers will move on to another randomly selected Entrant. Any Entrant who is contacted but not able to play will be retained in the pool of Entrants for further selection.
- The prize for this run of the Hardest Game in the World is a family activity pass for Celtic Manor Resort for four people (two adults and two children), plus food supplied from "The Grill" restaurant. To play the competition, listeners need to identify the name of a word associated with summer that is spoken backwards. Listeners will be brought to air by the presenters, they will hear the name backwards twice. Then asked to say what they think the name is. The name will then be revealed on-air. If the entrant was correct they go into a draw for a prize. If the entrant was incorrect the game is over for them. There will be three callers given the opportunity to play during each round. At the end of the competition, each entrant who answered correctly will go into a draw. The winner of that draw, which will decided by a random online selection (e.g. random.org) made by the producer will win the prize.
- There are a limited number of prizes available and rounds will be played until the prizes have been exhausted.
- Multiple entries are permitted – you can enter as many times as you like.
- Entrants should be 18 and over.
- The prize for each round is a family Action Activity Pass at Celtic Manor resort for four people (two adults and two children) to experience adventure golf and choose from two other activities. Activities are subject to availability and may change due to availability. This will be communicated to the winner by the reservations team
- Food will also be provided from the grill restaurant for four people. This is subject to availability on the chosen day and will be communicated to the winner.
- All prizes are strictly subject to availability and should be taken by September 2019.
- Winners will be responsible for their own transport to and from the event and any other incidental costs.