On Air Now
Heart's Club Classics with Annaliese 7pm - 10pm
25 July 2018, 12:44 | Updated: 13 August 2018, 16:56
Heart Hertfordshire Awards
August to September 2018
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) apply to ‘Heart Hertfordshire Awards’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 13th August 2018 to Friday 28th September 2018 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart Hertfordshire.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must complete an official Heart’s Hertfordshire Heroes Award nomination form which is held on www.heart.co.uk.
4. Nominations will open at 08:00 on 13th August 2018 and close at 23:59 on 16th September 2018.
5. After nominations have closed, all nominations will be reviewed by Heart representatives and finalists/winner for each award will be chosen by the Heart representatives.
6. Three finalists from each category will be contacted and invited to the Awards event on 28th September 2018.
7. Each finalist will be given two tickets to the event at Sopwell House on 28th September 2018.
8. The winner of each category will be announced at the Awards on 28th September 2018.
9. Nominees must live within the Heart Hertfordshire broadcast area. Qualifying postcodes (AL1, AL2, AL3, AL4, HP1, HP2, HP3, WD17, WD18, WD19, WD23, WD24, WD25, WD3, WD4, WD5, WD7).
10. Nominees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years.
11. Nominees must be available to attend the event on 28th September 2018 to be deemed a nomination.
12. The dress code for the evening will be ‘formal’.
13. Multiple entries per person are allowed and entrants can nominate in more than one category.
14. The winner of each category will receive a Hertfordshire Hero Award.
All nominees will be entered into a draw to win an overnight stay at Sopwell House. See Terms & Conditions below
The Heart Hertfordshire Hero Awards on Heart Hertfordshire,
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘[The Heart Hertfordshire Hero Awards]’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 13.08.2018 to 16.09.2018 on Heart Hertfordshire (the “Radio Station”).
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must complete an official Heart’s Hertfordshire Heroes Award nomination form which is held on www.heart.co.uk. Go online to on www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 8:00 on 13.08.2018 and close at 23:59 on 16.09.2018.
Everyone who nominates an individual with their main place of residence being within Hertfordshire postcodes (AL1, AL2, AL3, AL4, HP1, HP2, HP3, WD17, WD18, WD19, WD23, WD24, WD25, WD3, WD4, WD5, WD7) to go into the draw to win.
Winners will be selected at random and contacted within 28 days of the competition closing date.
Entrants must be 18 years or over at the time of entry.
3 entries are accepted along as the nomination for awards are for different individuals.
One night stay in a Mews Studio Suite at Sopwell House, St Albans with dinner and breakfast for 2 people.
The room will be a suite for two people. WIFI, A minimum sized 40″ TV, Sky HD with Sky Sports Package, BT Sports Package, Air Conditioning, Nespresso Coffee Machine, Tea Making Facilities, Hair Dryer, ESPA Toiletries, Iron & Ironing Board, REVO Super-connect Sound System, In Room Safety Deposit Boxes, Access to the Communal Gardens & Hydro Pool, Evening Turndown Service, Use of the Spa facilities (not including treatments).
The prize is as stated and subject to availability.
Prize does not include drinks and includes a three course dinner from a selected menu in The Restaurant, located within Sopwell house. If the Restaurant is unavailable, dinner in the Brasserie will be offered.
The prize is not valid on selected dates such as Christmas, New Year, Bank Holidays, Mother’s Day, Easter and Valentine’s Day.
The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
The prize must be entirely redeemed at one time.
Advanced booking necessary. Cancellation fees apply. Winner must be over 18 years of age.
The prize is valid till 31st December 2018. Spa facilities are closed from 6th August – 7th September 2018 inclusive due to renovation works. Spa facilities are complimentary to use from the time you check-in to the time you check-out.
In the event that the prize is unavailable, Sopwell House reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.