Bump and Baby Bonanza Back in Brum!
The UK's biggest pregnancy and parenting event, The Baby Show, with MadeForMums, is coming to the Birmingham NEC for three days only!
Running from Friday 17th until Sunday 19th May, it is sure to be a fantastic shopping experience for new and expectant parents from across the Midlands and beyond, as over 200 baby brands exhibit their latest, must-have products.
It is the 17th year that the hugely popular Baby Show has been running and is the perfect place to pick up all the essentials – from buggies to bouncers, cribs to car seats and slings to sleep aids!
Key exhibitors for 2019 include Tommee Tippee, The Gro Company, Stokke, Ergobaby, Owlet Baby Care, iCandy, Skip Hop, Shnuggle, Tutti Bamini, Nuby, Cybex, Sleepy Head, and many more!
Heart has secured an exclusive ticket offer with The Baby Show, saving £4 off the standard on-the-door price. All you need to do is register below and you'll be able to download a voucher to take with you to the show.
Highlights of The Baby Show at the NEC in Birmingham will include:
- Over 200 trusted brands offering visitors the chance to thoroughly test and try before buying.
- NCT Antenatal and Postnatal Classes - where parents can go for support and information
- Exclusive show offers and competitions from top parenting brands.
- The chance to listen and ask advice from the UK’s top baby experts. Speakers confirmed include sleep expert, Lucy Shrimpton (The Sleep Nanny©), breastfeeding guru, Clare Byam-Cook, birth expert and author of The Positive Birth Book, Milli Hill, first aid expert, Jenni Dunman from Daisy First Aid and nutrition consultant, Charlotte Stirling-Reed who is co-author of Joe Wicks’ new book, Wean in 15!
- Catwalk shows with all the latest fashions in maternity, baby and toddler wear plus a showcase of new innovations for parents.
- Dedicated baby facilities ensure visitors have everything they require, including the Tommee Tippee Feeding Area where parents will be able to take advantage of heating equipment and a comfortable space for quiet feeding.
- Lidl’s Lupilu Changing Area where mums and dads can change their little ones with free nappies and wipes
- My First Ducati Experience with Peg Perego– a fun, safe and picketed fence enclosed area where children can experience the world of Peg Perego electric ride-on toys.
- Emma’s Diary Free Shop & Drop and Collect-by-Car providing hassle-free shopping
- The MadeForMums Buggy Testing Track where the MadeForMums team share their wealth of knowledge to help you try out and choose the right pram, pushchair and buggy on different surfaces and features.
- The One-to-One with The Experts area where mums and dads can come for 15-minute sessions with some of the UK’s best parenting experts
Friday 17th May: 09.30am – 5pm
Saturday 18th May: 09.30am – 5pm
Sunday 19th May: 09.30am - 5pm
For more information visit www.thebabyshow.co.uk/nec