On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden 6:30am - 10am
24 May 2015, 12:29 | Updated: 24 May 2015, 13:58
More than fifty fire fighters were needed to bring flames at a snooker club in Dudley under control.
At one point the fire spread to a near by property.
The emergency services were alerted to it at 2.05am this morning (24 May 2015) and had to close roads including Stafford Street where the building is located.
After several hours the flames were put out but the building had partially collapsed making it unsafe.
People in the area were also advised to shut their windows and doors because of the risk caused by toxic fumes.
Among the dramatic images released on social media was this video from @Aston_Fire.