Another Bomb Threat Made To Birmingham School
Police say they're now investigating another bomb threat made to a school in Birmingham this morning (Wednesday).
The call, believed to be a hoax, was made to a school in Great Barr this morning.
The following statement has been sent from West Midlands Police:
It comes after six calls were made at around 9am yesterday morning to four other schools in Sandwell, one in Dudley and one in south Birmingham.
- Oldbury Academy in Pound Road, Oldbury
- Holly Lodge High in Holly Lane, Smethwick
- Bristnall Hall Academy in Bristnall Hall Lane, Oldbury
- George Slater High School in Claypit Lane, West Bromwich
- Earls High School in Furnace Lane, Halesowen
- Four Dwellings Upper School, in Quinton Road West, Quinton
There are reports this morning a Russian Twitter group is claiming responsibility for the series of threats yesterday and officers don't believe the threat made today is linked.
Last week, four schools in the area were evacuated after more hoax bomb threats were made.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates on this here.