On Air Now
Heart's Feel Good Weekend with Dev Griffin 12pm - 4pm
28 January 2016, 16:10 | Updated: 28 January 2016, 16:12
Someone's come forward to successfully claim the 33-million pound Lotto win in Worcester.
The ticket-holder has chosen to remain anonymous though.
Several weeks after the draw, hundreds of people have claimed they'd matched all six numbers.
But Camelot say the winning claim was not put through their lost, stolen or damaged tickets process.
Married couple David and Carol Martin, both 54, from Hawick in the Scottish Borders, won the other half of the massive payout from the January 9 draw.
In a statement confirming that the remaining winner had come forward, Camelot said: "The ticket-holder has opted to remain anonymous.
"Under its licence to operate The National Lottery, Camelot has a duty of care to protect the anonymity of all National Lottery winners. Therefore no further details will be released about this ticket-holder's claim.''
A spokeswoman for the National Lottery said: "We're delighted that the winner of this amazing prize has now come forward and we hope that they will enjoy their win.
"It would have been awful if the ticket-holder had missed out on this substantial and life-changing amount of money.''
Camelot announced the development after it was confirmed that it had not sought to recover CCTV footage from a shop where Worcester resident Susanne Hinte claimed to have bought a ticket bearing the winning numbers.
Ms Hinte, from Warndon, hit the headlines after reportedly informing friends that she had inadvertently washed the crumpled ticket in a pair of jeans.
Meanwhile, the Crown Prosecution Service said Ms Hinte was alleged to have committed two offences of theft in Birmingham in January last year.
A CPS spokesman said the 48-year-old pleaded not guilty to the charges last summer and is due back at Birmingham Magistrates' Court for trial in March.