Drayton Manor More Treat Than Trick
9 October 2018, 06:49 | Updated: 9 October 2018, 07:01
Drayton Manor’s “More treat than Trick” Breakfast Promotion on Heart West Midlands, October 2018.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Drayton Manor’s “More Treat than Trick” Breakfast Promotion radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Tuesday the 9th of October 2018 to Saturday the 13th of October 2018 on Heart West Midlands.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must call 0345 900 1007 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Entrants will hear the question provided on air on the breakfast show on Heart West Midlands. They will then be informed of the phone number to call to answer the competition. They will then be randomly selected by the show Producer and then will be required to answer the question on air. There will only be one chance to answer the question and only one question. Only one entrant per day will be able to go on air to answer the question. If they get it wrong then no other entrants that day will be able to play. If an entrant does not get allowed on air one day, they are allowed to call another day if desired.
- The only answer that we will accept is the one that the producer has determined prior to the contest airing, The producer’s decision is final and the winner shall be announced by the presenters on air.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Multiple entries are permitted over the week if entrant has not been successful on getting on air at anytime throughout the competition.
- The prize includes a hotel stay and annual pass for a family of four. Both are valid for two people aged over 12 years of age and two aged 11 or under. The Hotel stay is valid until the of the 2020 season, and must be pre-booked in advance before travelling. The stay is not valid on special occasions or closed dates, so please contact the park for more details. Rooms and dates are subject to availability and only valid on a standard family room. The family pass to the park is valid from the 27th of March 2019 until the end of the 2019/20 season, please see the Drayton Manor website for further details. The pass is not valid on the park’s closed dates, these can be found out on the Drayton Manor website. Passes are person specific and full terms and conditions will be available at the start of the 2019 season.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.