On Air Now
Zoe Hardman & Anna Whitehouse 10pm - 1am
ELF - A Christmas Spectacular
Heart West Midlands
November - December 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to 'ELF - A Christmas Spectacular' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 26th November 2018 to the 9th December 2018 on Heart West Midlands (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.heart.co.uk/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.00 on the 26th November 2018 and close at 23.59 on 9th of December 2018.
4. Entrants must answer one multi choice question and enter their name and contact details for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be randomly selected from all correct and eligible entries and contacted by Global.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive a VIP Package for 2 adults and 2 children (under 16 years) to see ELF - A Christmas Spectacular at Genting Arena Birmingham.
9. The prize includes four premium category tickets to ELF - A Christmas Spectacular at the Genting Area, Birmingham on a date of the winner's choice, with private entrance access and exclusive check in, pre-show and interval access to the private lounge, a welcome drink for all four people, two course buffet meal, a piece of merchandise for the children, interval drinks that can be booked in advance and inclusive on-site parking (one parking pass per two people).
10. The eligible winner will be informed of who to contact to book their ticket, and should know their preferred date and performance time before emailing.
11. Tickets are subject to availability depending on capacity available on dates. Viewings can only be when the show is on (from the 20th to the 24th of December 2018).
12. If the event is cancelled, there will be reasonable endeavours to allocate you alternative tickets but this will be subject to availability.
13. The buffet meal will include a main and dessert, with meat and vegetarian options. Limit of 1 drink per person upon arrival and the options include a set alcoholic and soft drink.
14. Children will be given a set piece of merchandise before the show.
15. Winners will be able to access the cash bar to purchase their own additional drinks.
16. The parking pass will be posted to the eligible winner along with the tickets and all other relevant information prior to the show.
17. The tickets are subject to the terms and conditions through The Ticket Factory which can be found here https://www.theticketfactory.com/default/online/default.asp?doWork::WScontent::loadArticle=Load&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::article_id=98E9B4D0-84D6-4362-BA05-9F2D46BA069C
18. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.