Heart West Midlands: Paloma Faith - March 2018
11 March 2018, 13:30 | Updated: 12 March 2018, 05:39
Paloma Faith Competition Terms and Conditions on Heart West Midlands - March 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Paloma Faith Tickets’ (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 12th March to Friday 16th March 2018 on Heart West Midlands.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must Send a text message with the [word TICKETS to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. An entrant will then be selected at random from the correct answers.
5. The Entrant selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
6. The Producer's decision is final.
7. All entrants must be 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The prize will be 2 x General Admission tickets for Paloma Faith at The Genting Arena on 21 March 2018.
10. No travel, food or drink is included in the prize.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
12. Prize is non transferrable and no alternative is available