James Arthur on Himley Stage - November 2017
4 November 2017, 13:29 | Updated: 4 November 2017, 13:32
Terms and Conditions for James Arthur Competition at Himley Hall Fireworks
James Arthur on Himley Stage November 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found athttp://www.heart.co.uk/westmids/terms-conditions (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Jess Glynne radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Saturday 4th November to Saturday 4th November on Heart stage at Himley Hall (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must Send a text message with the [word Himley to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on stage.
- We will select 3 contestants at random (if a selected entrant does not answer their phone we will move on and select another contestant) who will be invited on stage. Each will be given a balloon to hold, whoever lets go of the balloon nearest to the Bong will win the prize.
- Entrant must be aged 18 or over
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- 2 tickets to see James Arthur at the Genting Arena on the 25th November. An overnight stay at Resorts World. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.