January 2019 - Phone for a Freddo
23 January 2019, 06:45
Terms and Conditions
Phone for a Freddo on Heart West Midlands, January 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to "Phone for a Freddo" which will run between 22/01/19 and 25/01/19..
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call the number when given out on air (the “Telephone Line”).
4. Calls will be charged at standard network rates.
5. The opening and closing times of the telephone Line will be given out on air.
6.. All Entrants selected will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
7. The entrant will be brought to air and asked why they deserve a Freddo? If the judge deems their story is deserving they will award them with the prize.
8. The judge’s decision is final
11. The winner must be over aged 18 years or older.
12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
14. 1 x Cadbury’s Freddo Chocolate Bar
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.